Friday 6 January 2012

Project uno: Coloured oxford soles






Lets start with something simple.  I have seen these in a few places recently and fell in LOVE but apart from the fact that I could not find a store that made them for ladies, I was not willing to spend on something I thought I could do myself.

You will need

  • Shoes
  • Nail polish
  • Top coat
  • Masking tape


STEP 1
Prepare all the things you need and give the shoes a good clean around where you want to paint so the polish sticks and to avoid annoying dust bumps.


STEP TWO
Put masking tape around the shoe to avoid getting polish on the other surface if you are as shakey as I am.


STEP 3
Get the nail polish and start painting the sole. Easy peasy.


STEP 4
Let the first coat dry for about 5 minutes before you put on the second one.


STEP 5
Afer the second coat is on, time for the last one which is the top coat.


STEP 6
All done and ready to go!




xxx Put the I in Fashion xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment