Monday 4 June 2012

~HFW Day 7: Style crush!~

 HFW has unfortunately come to an end. It has been awesome, less daunting than I imagined it to be. Met some amazing people and definately was inspired. It shows how global hijab is and it is a great feeling to see that many sisters out there take so much pride in it. 
For the final look we were told to pick a style crush. It all started with a comment and the rest is history. I absolutely love Zahra Zakaria's style and thats just a bonus. After a short chat, I concluded that she is an amazing, powerful muslimah so here is my take on her style . 











6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you darling and JazakAllah kheir for putting the week together.

      Delete
  2. Salam.. Lovely head to toe, sis..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing sis! Thanks for the love and choosing me as your Style Crush! Check out my look, inspired by the beautiful Mimz Mirembe http://blog.zahrazakariya.com/2012/06/my-style-crush.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling... And how could i not pick you as my style crush? I feel honoured.

      Delete